From: David Pople [mailto:davidgpople@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 2:18 PM
To: Triumph mailing list
Subject: [ST] Trip to Vancouver

Sorry Chris.
Looks like I will have to visit Vancouver WA after I have set off from
Vancouver BC via Seattle. I will also visit Aberdeen (in Oregon?) on the way
as well as any other Aberdeens which I come across which are not my home
here in Scotland.
I am looking forward to it.
BTW one rental company I mailed said "Vancouver to San Francisco and back in
a week, forget it."  What did he mean? What is it? About 1,000 miles each
way? Plenty time to look around? Or is it different from UK and Europe? (I
did say not a H-D). Aberdeen is 1,000 miles from any warm sunny weather so
no problem?

David

*

End of st-digest V2001 #494