RE: [ST] I got one! I got one!

One big advantage of the III+ is its built in regulator. It can be direct
wired from 10-32V with no adverse effects. The internal regulator takes care
of that. In addition, a friend who has one uses the voltage readout on the
GPS to monitor the health of the battery. If he starts to use too many
accessories like grips, vest, and aux lights he will see the voltage drop on
the GPS.

- -Chris