[ST] Helmets (one more time)

OK, just looking for some input from anyone that has ever ridden with the
Shoei X-SP II.  Stopped by the local shop today because they were supposed
to order an HJC AC-10 in for me to try on since they didn't have my size.
well, it wasn't in.  Was trying on another Shoei RF-900 and looking at some
other ones when he runs off and comes back with a Shoei box.  Well, out
comes a Shoei X-SP II in the Gibenau TC-2 and an XL.  Well, I tried it on.
He said he ordered 2 - one for a friend (that is already gone) and this one.
He got an incredible deal on them.

Anyway, his buddy likes it MUCH better than the Arai he was wearing.  Said
it is quieter and has better ventilation.  I thought the cheek pads were a
little tight, but they are removable and different sizes are available.  The
parts guy said his buddy had the same complaint, but after a few weeks of
wearing it it fit perfect.

Now for the clincher - $495 (under cuts both online helmet shops by at least
$50).  I couldn't believe it.  Plus, it comes with very nice bag and a
tinted shield.  And the pearl white and blue look great with the ST.

Just want some input from those that have ridden with this helmet.

Thanks,

Eric Mann
eric91z@xxxxxxxx
'91 Camaro Z28