[ST] GPS fun, while the batteries last

I got my bracket in today. Installed in less than 10 minutes with a slight
move of the clutch lever. A LOT of fun! The only glitch was the batteries
were eaten up in about 50 miles due to the vibrations (glad I read about
this BEFORE it happened!). A power cord to the bike's battery is an absolute
must. I kept having to press the "enter" button to acknowledge the low
battery warning on the 50 miles back home until it just got too distracting
to be safe. Yet another great feature of this GPS is that when it detects an
external power source, it automatically disconnects the AA batteries in the
unit. No need to pull batteries every time you plug it in!

Key learnings:
* The map page with the little bread crumb trail is very cool, but shouldn't
be displayed while moving.
* Get a power cord asap.
* In the future, clear the max speed field BEFORE the wife picks up the GPS.
Or better yet, clear it on a freeway stretch shortly before arriving home.

Fun, fun, fun. Maybe turning 30 wasn't so bad after all.

Chris Strizver
GPS enhanced ST