Re: [ST] Triumph to WSBK?

I would seem very odd if the FIM had decided to change the rules without any
intervention from Triumph as no-one else makes a triple over 900cc. It is a
little coincidental that at 958.5cc it would allow precisely Triumph to
enter the 955. It is extremely good news and lets hope they have finally
decided now is the time to get serious. It's been 10 years now, maybe John
Bloor gave himself that long to get established before getting involved with
racing. Now if only Foggy hadn't retired ;-)
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple