Re: [ST] Blue Flame

Recvd the replacement Blue Flame Stainless Round can with the bracket this
time.  The bracket allows the can to swivel to pretty much any angle you
like either higher than standard or lower in order to allow for Hard Bags.
I have fitted it exactly as standard so as I can accomodate my soft bags and
the angle mirrors that of the side panels.  It ran fine on the standard tune
except for a very slight misfire (and I mean slight) under desceleration,
just an occasional small pop really, but I have had mine upgraded to number
12 aftermarket can tune to be safe.  Does it give any more performance?  I
would like to think so, but with me recently changing to a 17 tooth front
sprocket it's difficult to know, that front wheel struggles to remain in any
contact with the road under hard first gear acceleration it just skits over
it.  I Still love the sound of the new exhaust.  Blue Flame's service is
first rate.  The new exhaust aside, I still feel that the best mod I have
done is to change to that 17 sprocket (I got the Triumph one complete with
rubber attachments from Steve Lilley), the bike's character and performance
was literally transformed and if I were to buy another ST, it would be the
first (and cheapest) change I made .

Phil "Black Dawg" Guy