annual service

On Friday my bike had its 12 month service.  On Sunday, my wife asked me
when I was going to clean up the oil mess in the garage under the bike!  I
had a quick look and found that the sump plug was loose.  I tightened it
up, and so far so good.

Now I am wondering if I can trust the rest of their work, should I have the
bike checked somewhere else.  Personally I don't have the time, knowledge
or tools, but I am certain I wouldn't have left the sump plug undone!

I had a right moan at the shop, and was surprised that they don't work to a
check list.  I was told that if they did that, the costs would be
too  expensive.  I told him that surely safety must be paramount, and I
would have thought that a second person would review any critical areas
before signing off the work.

The service wasn't cheap £180+ sterling, and I expected a bit more.  When
my car gets serviced, I get a check list of everything they have done, and
anything extraordinary gets a note.  All I got from them was a bill.  Its
really pissed me off, I had thought that Triumph in UK at least had got a
great set of dealers, I am not so sure now

I will post the shops response to me for your information, but any listers
recommend any dealers between London and Birmingham?

Also, it could be my imagination, but I think it vibrates a bit more than
before - any ideas?

Alex - ST2000 Black