RE: [ST] annual service

Which dealer did you take it to Alex?  I have been dealing with some of the
guys from On Yer Triumph, and have had fairly good service so far - and mroe
to the point, good feedback from their RAT pack, most of whose members use
them.  They are based in Aston Clinton, just outside Aylesbury.  I also
believe that Hughenden isn't bad - I think they're off J7 of the M40.  I
haven't had many dealing with them tho - also just feedback from RAT people.

hth,
Graeme