[ST] Rallye Return

We got back last evening after an uneventful (man my butt hurts) ride. Had
lots of fun on a new set of roads with an great group of people. I thought
our pace would back off a bit since Dennis was taking some time out for
racing but that Big Dawg guy kept us potential slackers on our toes even if
it was raining. I spent half of the day Friday yelling in my helmet, look
ahead, look ahead, quit tensing up, look ahead, loosen your grip. My arms
will be sore for a week and all Dee can say is Yeeehaaa faster faster,
although I came close to making her happy on the Little Switzerland loop.
Great to see all the old friends and meet new people. Thanks to all the
people who made it happen.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Triumph Sprint ST