[ST] The replacement is in!!

Finally, after 56 excruciating bikeless days...I just returned from picking up
my brand new '01 Blue (with silver wheels) Sprint ST.  In exchange, I was happy
to leave my '00 un-diagnoseable, rough running, barely idling, fuel sucking
Sprint.

It's all shiny & new and the tires are actually round and not squared off!  (it
makes a bit of difference) I had forgotten how good it can be.

Cheers to Triumph for standing behind their product and for not making this
whole experience a messy one.  Because of the way this was handled I am happy
to remain a satisfied customer.

Steve Bergman

01  Sprint ST,  (blue)