From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Andrew
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 4:10 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: thomas_4@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Long trip/deer whistle/bison/ST/Fuel grade.

Tony, will you pick me up a deer whistle or four (The ones the guys out
there recommend) before you head back?  I am sure Peckhammer and Girl
Wonder and Jim would be grateful. Let me know how much they are.

I hope you are having a good time out there.  I saved you some yellow
plastic to remember my bike by.

Ride safe man, find some good roads for us in Eastern Washington.

Andrew
00 Daytona
http://ultrasupercool.com