[ST] Re: Hoos

Steve:

Not Rallye riders...just random street riders in and around Charlottesville VA
(where my oldest son just moved...he's working in a research lab at the UVA Med
School in lieu of being a bored senior in high school). I was amazed that out
of about 60 - 70 riders that I saw in the week I was there, only one was
wearing more than a t-short and jeans or shorts.

The "Hoos" is a nickname for the UVA Cavaliers...I cant figure out how they got
from one to the other...

MarcD, who actually rode to work today!! Knee's a little sore still...
(ST will be in the shop for another two weeks, but Speed Triple is runing just
fine, thankyew...)