Re: [ST] Long trip/deer whistle/bison/ST/Fuel grade.

I read in USAA magazine (I'm a member),
they reported a study that Deer whistles
really do not work since Deer do not
hear in the freq. used in the whistles.
Deer hear in the same Freq that Humans do.
So, the whistle would have to be heard
by most of us, which most would not want.

Add to that, my neighbor, a County Sheriff
(Sorry Rich, he patrols southern Loudoun Co.)
had TWO on his front bumper when he fragmented
Bambi with his cruiser........

I would not go for the expense.

just my 2 cents worth, Skip.