Re: [ST] New file uploaded

Ooops, is right!  Now the whole western list contingent will
be at your door on Friday night! :-)

Much as I'd love to join you (and I do appreciate the
invite), I will be dropping the RS off at Cal Triumph on the
Friday before the long weekend for my scheduled appointment
to try to determine the root cause of my problem.  As I
think I mentioned, they managed to fix it last time for all
of about 200 miles, and then it started doing the same
thing.  I've been riding it to work, but that's about it.
It is even worse now than it was before. :-(

Also, we already have plans to visit friends in the Sacto
area for the weekend, so, between the two, I have to
regretfully decline your invite.  I do want to get up your
way to ride some of those roads one of these days, hopefully
before the western rallye...

- -Keith