[ST] significant oil consumption

Someone at the East Coast Rally mentioned to me that they too suffered from
significant amounts of oil being consumed--i'm killing upwards of a quart
every 1000+ miles.

No smoke or gooey mess anywhere, thought I heard that it may be the
crankcase breather?  Can anyone on the list describe where this is located,
how I can diagnose if in fact this is the cause, should i be worried as long
as I keep pouring oil into the crank, is it true you can't go faster than
the speed of light without first engaging the anti-matter doesn't matter
engines.......thanks in advance for your help.

jay