RE: [ST] High - low can

The only articles that are different (with the exception of the panniers and
brackets, is the grab rail (which is removed and replaced with a lifting
handle), and the signal lights (which are removed and replaced with shorter
ones).  Did you buy the machine second hand?  Cause the dealer should have
given you those extra pieces to return the bike to stock.  I am sure they
are pricey to replace if you ever wanted to sell the panniers (Although I
wouldn't know why).