Re: [ST] Valve Clearances

> Hello All,
> After flogging my bike trying to keep up with the Big Dawg I decided to
> check my valve clearances.  3 exhaust are a bit on the tight side .127 where
> they should be between .15 and .20.  Did a search thru the archives and most
> people seem to not need adjustment at their 12k service.  So is my bike a
> rarity, or have I ridden it to hard?  Not concerned, but curious since mine
> seems to be in the minority (it is a yellow RS, the ONLY one at the rallye).
>

> Thanks,
> David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
> '00 Sprint RS <-- yellow
> Fredericksburg, Va

When I had the 12k service dne on my bike, 3 exhaust valves were a little
tight. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but would assume your bike
isn't a rarity in that respect.

And speaking for the orange or blue RS contingent, you did mean to point out
yours was the only YELLOW RS at the Rallye, right? ;-)
- --
Terry "Grizzly Dawg" Lewis
Alexandria, VA
'00 Eclipse Blue RS