Re: [ST] Triumph to WSBK

Colin Edwards wasn't born here, I think his father is Australian. Taunt
away, I have broad shoulders ;-)
Ashley
Spondon 955
'95 Speed Triple

> Now that I know you're an Aussie, I can't argue too much on this.
Australia has produced some of the finest racers of all time (as has
England, for that matter). Matt Mladin isn't very popular over here, but I
have a lot of respect for the guy, primarily for his riding ability, which
is really second to none, but also for his willingness to stand up for what
he believes, even if it is an unpopular stand. Also, Gobert is a pleasure to
watch. We're lucky to have him over here. Then there's Doohan, Bayliss,
Corser (sometimes), etc. For that matter, even our own Colin Edwards was
born in Australia.