Re: [ST] Rallye Repair Costs

Keith,

I will be laughing WITH you, certainly not at you.  Pulling that baby up the
slope and watching it start right up, with very minor damage and then
witnessing you proceed to ride the dog's bits off of it the rest of the
week-end was a true highlight of the trip.  I'm just glad you had most of
your clothes on each time we crossed paths.

When I come to Wales for a go, you can return the favor.

"UnderDawg"
STeve
Dallas, Tx