Re: [ST] Coolant puke?

Matt Knowles wrote:

> Blake reported his bike is peeing in public:

Damn embarrassing, I tell ya.

> Blake this is exactly the problem that mine had on the way home from the
> rallye. I assume it is related to the problem that I had with it cutting
> out during the rallye.

I thought so, too, but I wasn't having any cutouts or misfiring, my temp
gauge never went dead (or higher than normal), and the engine management
light never came on, either. So, I'm guessing that maybe we have
different problems?

> Unfortunately I won't be able to get it looked at until Sept.4th so I will
> probably be riding the KLR when you're up here. That is assuming yours is
> running so you can get here.

Bummer! Yeah, I'm fairly certain that mine will be in running order,
even if the shop can't figure out the cause.

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA