Re: [ST] hello everybody

Welcome Michael!

> I still enjoy every minute spent riding it! As I
> hope this weekend, too, at a little trip to the Alps ...

Now you're making us jealous ;-)!

> Now a question of mine: Why is it that this mailing-list seems to be so
> "american-dominated"? Okay, there are a lot of yours on this planet, so
> probability seems to be high that more are riding a Sprint ST then somewhere
> else, but as I have been two times in the U.S. I never even saw a Triumph, not
> to speak of a ST! Where were you all?

Texas, California, and Florida appear to hold most of us--we appear to
be the largest groups at the TSRA Rallyes, anyway ;-)!  Still,
Pennsylvania holds quite a few ST riders, as do a lot of other states.
Maybe you can cross the Pond for one of the TSRA Rallyes and see quite a
few American STs, along with a couple of Canadian ones, in one spot.
This year we had around 50 bikes, mostly STs and RSs at the Rallye in
North Carolina.  Pictures will eventually follow on this . . . .

Hope you enjoy the list!  It's a great source of information about these
British bikes we all happen to love!

Auf Wiedersehen!

Lisa White
Houston Texas