[ST] Chain Lube - WD40

    Seriously folks, does anyone smarter than a box of rocks actually use
WD-40 to lubricate motorcycle chain, O-ring or not? I use it to clean old
chain lube OFF of my chain and to remove tar from just about anything. It is
not exactly, long-lasting and I doubt it if does much if anything under high
loads and heat. I think they are incorporating it into the tests as a
baseline (and possible to impress upon newbies that it sucks as a chain
lube).
    Everyone knows that it is actually a men's cologne, right?
Regards,
Bob

- ------ http://USFamily.Net/info - Unlimited Internet - From $8.99/mo! ------