[ST] RE: Good/bad/ugly roads/strange cruiser make(matt), noST

I was through custer state park, yellowstone park,
helena natl' forest, all around the black hills.. its
awesome.. you are right, there are also plenty of long
straight roads,the route I chose was more twisty roads
and woods with less flat plains, but it all beats the
northwest here where I live now, the northwest is
overcrowded and over developed, making the midwest a
welcome treat of wide open AND wooded twisties.(hwy 12
from North Dakota was pretty damn long and flat)

A Confederate is a make of criuser, fairly rare and
sorta spendy. Some have S&S big twins and others have
a more powerfull big twin of another american make.
they are distinctive in a sea of harleys and
harley-clones but along the same lines, I dont know
the make of the alternitave big twin but it is VERY
powerfull.

I sure hope that clears up where I was unclear in my
last post, my writing skills suffer from my lack of
attention while sitting in front of a computer. If
anyone on list is facing a trip from this direction to
that direction I can turn you on to a couple decent
routes. STAY OFF I-90, its very ugly! :)

Tony Burke
00' Sprint ST (red-very very red)