From: David Pople [mailto:davidgpople@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: den 29 augusti 2001 17:42
To: Triumph mailing list
Subject: [ST] For our Sweden based listers

Before I even do this year's tour of NW America I am planning next
year's big trip. As one option I am looking at visiting friends in Lund
(near Malmo), St Petersburg, Kiev and Berlin. The obvious way is to
ferry across to Esbjerg, drive across Denmark and the new crossing to
Malmo followed by either a circumnavigation of the Baltic and Gulf of
Bothnia or a crossing from Stockholm to Helsinki to save time. The
questions are: is there a ferry connection between Stockholm and
Finland? OR Is the longer trip worth while and are the roads interesting
enough to make the extra three days or so that it looks like on the
atlas worth while? Is Sweden as expensive to travel through as it seemed
on a short business trip? Thanks for any advice on this matter.

David with the (goes like) Clockwork Orange RS

*   *

End of st-digest V2001 #523