Re: [ST] Dealer Experience Was: clutch cables

Wesley Horner wrote:

> There is also one in mountain view.  How do people feel
> about their service experience?

Since I moved out here a little over a year ago, I've been going to
CalBMW/Triumph in Mountain View. I bought my bike when I lived in
Virginia, so I don't have any experience with CalBMW's sales staff, but
I've been satisfied with their service (I've used them for the 6K, 12K,
and 18K).

The thing I like best is that they have free loaner bikes for your use
while your bike receives scheduled maintenance. This removes all the
hassle with getting the bike serviced, which is considerable when you're
single and all your friends work. :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA