RE: [ST] Ontario roads

I remember the road to be okay.  But between Nipigon and the Manitoba border
I got nailed 3 times for speeding.  The first one I'll give them...the next
two were for passing the endless semi trucks found on the trans-canada.
Many sections, if not all, are single lane.  And the OPP (ontario prov.
police) will actually give you a ticket for passing.  I prefer the quieter
roads around Bancroft.

mitch
00ST