[ST] Home again

Well I'm home again and back to work.  Need more time in the mountains of
the Carolina's.  2 weeks, 3400 miles, 1 million smiles.  Thanks to everyone
at the rallye who generated these.

For all those who were concerned with my dropping off the mountain Saturday
night after the dinner, no problems.  Not near as fun as during the day but
I was safely tucked into bed by midnight.

Lisa, since I have a penchant for showing up shortly after brain farts
(Riders to be nameless unless they want to fess up) STeve Duncan has
recommended the name 'Jinx' Dawg for me.  I know it's available as no one
else would want it, so sign me up.  STeve offered to pay the registration
fee and I'll let him.

Remember next year if you want an uneventful ride, ride with me or behind
me.  Those in front tend to get into trouble (you know who you are!).

My greatest regret is not having a camera available at Whitewater Falls.

It looks as if I'll be able to make the rallye at Galena on the 7th.  Hope
to see some of  you there. If not, ride safe.  I'll see you next year at
Pisgah.

Don Payne
00 RS
97 Trophy