[ST] high mileage sprints

My 99 ST has almost 44k miles.  The bike has performed mostly perfect since
new,  though recently my oil consumption has been high (and my fuel economy
has been poor).  At my 42k service I mentioned oil consumption and they
recommended a leak down test before my warranty expires (next week).  I had
it done yesterday: by cylinder, 10%,15%,25%.  Today triumph authorized,
under warranty, further diagnostics - including engine teardown if
necessary.

I love that 2 year unlimited mile warranty!

I did put 100k miles on my old bmw r75/5 before doing a valve job; the
bottom end is still good.  The beemer boys may still have one up on you,
but they paid $3k more for their bikes and they can't keep up with you!

Cheers,

Pete
99ST
90fzr400