Re: [ST] Insurance in UK

David at 09:20 03/12/01 +0000, you wrote:
>I would be pleased if anyone in the UK can assist with advice
>since this is my first experience of this nonsense. Especially if anyone
>thinks my value is too high please let me know. Comments on any aspects
>will be welcome.

I don't know what value your bike should be but if you can find other
similar bikes for sale in MCN or other publications cut out the adverts and
pass them along to your insurance company saying this is what the bikes are
being sold for. You may even be able to get something off your dealer
stating what they think the value of your bike is or even pass along any
recent pictures to prove the condition of the bike prior to the get off.
You don't need the hassle after a fall but sometimes you need to build up a
case.

Good luck.

Keith W Peters
Wrexham. UK

"Cymraeg (Welsh) Dawg & Long Tail (00 Blue ST)"