[ST] REMINDER: Dinner in San Francisco this Tuesday

This is a reminder that we'll be getting together with out visiting
prairie dawg this Tuesday evening for food and bike talk.

Please do drop me a note if you plan to be there.  Bring your friends,
your enemies, and anyone else who might like to come along

Tuesday December 4 at 7 p.m. at Picaro, 3120 16th Street near
Valencia.  If you know the neighborhood, it's next to Ti Couz and
just across the street from the Roxie, and one block from the 16th
and Misison BART station.

Please be respectful of those folks on the list who live in frigid
climates with boring straight roads and boring chain restaurants,
and don't swamp the list with our California good life.

- -Patti

[1] Tapas are Spanish "small plates" that are traditionally served in
bars.  They are best enjoyed with a small group, so that you can order
many dishes and share them.  The menu for Picaro is online at
picaro.citysearch.com