[ST] Discolored Headers

>>it's  discolored from the heat, blah blah blah, but I dont like the way it

>>looks.

>There are many places that can do the coating - it will definitely give you

>the cleaner look that you want

In the mean time, carefully apply Amway's metal polish with a soft paint
brush, to the exposed headers and rinse it off with water after 10 min. It
does take the blue off. When My RS (RIP) was still alive, lot's of people
asked me if the pipes were coated 'cause they weren't blue.
Treatment last about a month and the first time, you might have to repeat a
few times to get the desired results.

Good Luck

Gerrit Herbst