Re: [ST] Re San Diego, LA, and Vancouver Dealers

Remember, if you vote to have the rallye in Northern California, you get to
ride this road after the rallye on your way to the races at Laguna Seca!

Another shameless bit of lobbying.

>"David" wrote:
>> <snip> If you don't have time to do the whole of 1, at least
>> try to do the bit between Fort Bragg and Leggett.
>
>I "drove" this section this summer.  It's fabulously twisty.
>Just be aware that in many places the pavement quality can leave
>a great deal to be desired.  In the winter months there can be a
>lot of tree debris on the road as well.  Enjoy!

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles

Vote for Northern California! Highway 36, the best damn motorcycle road
I've been on.
'99 Sprint St
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300