Re: [ST] RE: (ST) RE: st-digest V2001 #729 Saddle Gel

Tight leathers is not always the issue.  I'm not sure
about Mike, but I dont ride with leathers (at least
pants) - I'm too poor (read cheap) to pay for them -
and I have the same knee problem.

I think my problem is because while I'm not
exeptionally tall (just a shade over 6') I think my
legs are just a shade too long for the ST, maybe I'm
put together oddly.  After about 2hrs or so in the
saddle my knees start to ache and 1-2hrs after that I
*need* to stretch my legs.

I have a feeling that a set of forward-set highway
pegs (like on many cruiser bikes) would make my knees
feel better, but that would just look too strange on
the ST.