[ST] Shoulder Pains

> Sean,

Funny you should ask about the shoulder pain.  For the last month, after coming back from a 5 day trip to New Hampshire, I
developed a really intense pain in the same place, next to my right shoulder blade.  It got worse, until my whole right arm was
tingly and numb, and hurt like heck.  I went to the doc yesterday, and after about 1 minute of looking, he probed near the
bottom of my neck, and viola, my whole right shoulder and arm lit up like a christmas tree, or felt like it anyway.

Turns out that it was a kink in my neck that pinched a nerve and hurt my shoulder and arm.  Wierd.  This doc knows his wiring
diagrams - if only the local mechanics were as good.  I never would have expected my neck to affect my arm, but as they say, ..
the shin bones connected to the leg bone, the leg bones connected to the ..." Only problem is, he said I was out of warrenty,
so he couldn't do much to fix it except the normal hot showers and aspirin.  I may try to have my wife ride the Sprint over my
neck a few times to massage it out, or I may try some GenMars to see if they helps keep my neck straighter on long trips.
That, plus I plan to stop more frequently and excercise my neck more, in addition to my shoulder.

Sorry to turn this into a geriatric list, but Sean did ask.

Rick Hartwick
00 Sprint ST