Re: [ST] Talking of riding pain

David Earl wrote:

Perhaps I could do
>more if I use more freeway, but for me that's not where it's at.  Miles
>for Miles sake is not my kind of riding.

and then:

>That's another reason to hang off in corners. The change of
position and
the stretch involved helps a lot.

Ah yes, Missur Earl, that is *egg-zachery* right on both counts.
It is amasing how many miles I can rack up carving the corners and never
feel any discomfort.  But put me out on the super-slab and 30 minutes later
I'm looking for an exit.  I can actually cover more gound on the back-roads
for just that reason. And that is where I pile up most of my miles.

So if anyone is having pains: get the gen-mars, take the ibupropen, wear the
bike shorts, stretch......but most of all get off the damn freeways!!!

If God had intended Sprints to be ridden on the slab he would have made them
Goldwings. :]

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"You do not quit riding because you are too old...
you get old because you quit riding"