[ST] givi pannier mounting kits

Since I asked about luggage earlier, and I read a few
people's responses I started shopping around to
compare the alternate (non-triumph) hard luggage.

Has anyone here used the Givi pannier mounting kits by
thunderbike products?  I'm curious if Givi's luggage
is all 'standard' enough that it will all work.  I'm
also curious how difficult this wingrack si to put on
and take off.  I dont want to rack on there if I'm
going to be heading to the twisties for an
afternoon...if I'm heading across the state, then maybe.