[ST] Leaking Fuel Sender, Bulb, & an RS front ST rear

Hey guys,

I never really post, but I follow the list everyday.  I haven't read much
about this topic as of late, but yesterday I discovered that my ST was
leaking fuel.  I was on my way to the local dealer for unrelated work so I
had them check out the leak.  After removing the tank it was pretty clear,
the fuel sender was leaking.  I have a 2001 BRG Sprint ST with a grey top
sender.  So, any of you guys who thought fuel sender problems were relegated
to '99's and '00's, keep a lookout.

I also installed the Philips Vision Plus Bulbs.  Amazing.  Now my parking
lamp looks like it has been shot out.  Thanks to those of you who
recommended them.

For you RS guys, check out <http://www.planetsuperbike.com/> envison
graphix.  I know this link has been posted before, but a guy who rides an RS
and works for the local Triumph dealer, had them custom make a set for his
RS using the actual RS logo.  Now that they have the template, you should be
able to order them and not have to pay the extra costs for a custom decal.

Speaking of the RS, this same guy has attached an ST single side swingarm to
his RS.  It looks pretty trick.  I am trying to get him to upload pictures.

Manuel Gonzalez
2001 BRG Sprint ST