[ST] Philips Bulbs, etc

<<
I also installed the Philips Vision Plus Bulbs.  Amazing.  Now my parking
lamp looks like it has been shot out.

Would someone be so kind as to post the part number for the Philips bulbs
(and where in the US you can get them).  And also, I recall an earlier
thread in which it was discussed that once you installed these bulbs the
third eye looks oddly yellow.  Is there a "blue" bulb that fits this light?
Do these lights p*ss off the cagers and, more importantly, your riding
friends who are in front of you?
<<
For you RS guys, check out <http://www.planetsuperbike.com/> envison
graphix.

I couldn't find any mention of an RS graphic on this page.  Is there a pic
somewhere that I'm missing?  Where did this guy install the graphic?
Thanks.

Randy
'00 RS