Re: [ST] Talking of riding pain

STeve, I agree with you on, except when trying to ride
a long way across the continental US  (OH to MO) and
you have 1 day to do it in...I hope you're on the
freeways...it would probably take 2 days on the
backroads, not to mention all of the burgs and villes
you'd have to stop a handful of times in due to
traffic lights and stop signs.