[ST] Travelling I-10

Thanks to those who recommended dealers in SD/LA and Vancouver, Canada.
Sound like I'll be able to get good service I can be confident in.

A little more fine tuning of the trip now.

I'll be riding from Florida to San Diego along I-10 and I-8.  I'm also going
to be on a self impose short time limit and do not intend to do any
sightseeing.  Since it looks as though this trip will be at the end of June
I thought riding from the evening through noon and sleeping in the afternoon
to avoid the heat of the day would be the plan.  But then I heard a little
about wildlife obstacles at night.  I realize the actual temperatures during
the ride may dictate this and if for some reason it is unseasonably cooler,
i.e. 80's to lower 90's I'd ride during the day.  So to those who live in
these areas or have experience riding there, would it be best to deal with
the heat to utilize daylight to avoid wildlife or despite the wildlife,
perhaps it isn't too bad, avoiding the heat would be better.  Thank in
advance again.

And vote West Virginia for the Eastern Rallye.  They seem to like to give
tickets in Virginia.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"