Re: [ST] Aftermarket Pegs

On Sunday, December 9, 2001, at 04:10  am, Erik Miner wrote:

> Did you check with Lilleys?? I'll bet they'll have it to you in a week!
>
> Erik
>

>> Anyone know which, if any, aftermarket footpegs fit the ST.  I've
>> broken the right peg and am not in the mood to wait up to 3 months for
>> a new one.

  A few weeks ago I visited Lilleys and they had their own brand
adjustable footrests, very nice looking kit a bit like the Harris jobs.
They were about 300 quid. I can't find any pics on the web site, if you
contact the shop they may be able to send pictures.

As Erik says they can also probably get you a standard peg fairly
quickly.

Cheers, Dave