[ST] ST Review - Running lights

Tom write:
<<
If you look at the stoppy picture you will see that the signal lights are
off.
One would suggest that the picture you are talking about was taken with
the hazzards on.

Tom, et al, you guys are just too observant!  I'm sure y'all are right about
the hazards being on...but then again I never would've thought of that as
that's another thing they left off the RS!

I do wonder why Triumph (and some of the other marques as well) doesn't put
running lights on the front.  It definitely improves night time conspicuity.
  Even in the daytime, it just gives the bike more of a "presence" I think.
On my last two bikes (Suzukis), I switched to a dual filament marker on the
front.  May go that route on the RS if I get bored enough this winter.

Randy
'00 RS