Re: [ST] List sponsors list sponsor ?

Keith,

Good idea.  I'm in.  Also, we as a group can indirectly help with their
Triumph racing efforts just by patronizing the store.  It costs a
little more on this side of the pond to buy from Steve, but he can
usually get parts and accessories to me faster than my local dealer can
get it from Georgia...

- -Keith
'00 RS
Fremont, CA, USA