[ST] Headlight protection

With the pending purchase of a new Sprint on my horizon I was thinking about
accessories I could buy.  A friend of mine recently made comment on my clear
epoxy fix of the stone chip hole in one of my headlights, and said if I had
invested in an AeroFlow type headlight cover I would not have this problem.
Well after looking at their website I find they only make stuff for BMW.
So, has anyone seen a similar product on the market that would fit the
Sprint ST?

Here's a link to show what I am talking about;
http://www.aeroflowscreens.com/headlight_covers.htm

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen