[ST] Re: Headlight protection

I had them installed at a rally last year at the same time I had a set
of MotoLights (sp?) installed.   I don't remember the name of the guy
who made them but I am preety sure he was working directly in
conjunction with MotoLights.   If you go to MotoLights website and find
their email address I am sure they can hook you up with him.  They are
listed in the accessories area of this list's website.

He has them pre-made for Sprints and so far no problem.  I've never had
a headlight break or get chipped but it's cheap insurance.

(BTW - if you go to MotoLights' photo gallery and click on Triumph my
bike is featured, I believe it's the black ST with the incredibly
handsome guy standing next to it.)