Re: [ST] Re:OK, we're sponsors

Steve,

 Just a thought. How about a cloth patch for the arm of our riding gear?
I have my local TRAP patch on and would buy one to support and show
support for a racing team.

 By the way I love the touring screen that i purchased from you folks.
It is just what I needed and it got here to Portland Or just fine.

 Just thinking out loud.
 Paul Reyes
 99 ST Blk

steve wrote:

 I don't want to take money and give nothing back