[ST] Hugger

> Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 21:33:52 +0000
> From: "Edward Neu" <edneu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [ST] An Introduction - and a question
>
> My name is Ed Neu.  I just bought a new British Racing Green 2001
Triumph... I noticed (in my short experience) that alot of dirt gets thrown
on the  swingarm and the monoshock.  Is that what the rear hugger prevents?

Ed, I have an '01 and have to traverse about a mile of dirt road to leave or
get home.  Triumph's black plastic unit is easy to install and works very
well.  You don't say who you dealer is but most will give you a discount if
you ask for it.  Get the front fender extension while you are at it, if you
have a dirt road in your itinerary.

I would also recommend Eric Sheley's 3M plastic protective coating kit - see
Eric on this list or eric@xxxxxxxxxxx

Where in FL are you?  Riders of the Lost Empire (RotLE - www.lostempire.com)
has several meetings every month around the state.  If you attend you might
find some more usefull ideas, both for your '01 and the older units.  We
have a lot of both show up.

Tonight (2nd Wed of each month) is the Space Coast Chapter, 705 New Haven
Avenue at the Green House Restaurant, 7:30 PM.  Come over if you are any
where nearby.

Andy Kay
Duck Dawg