[ST] Arai policy change for Phone and internet sales

Hello all,

 I was looking to buy a new helmet for my wife and found out that Arai
has a new policy change in the works. It does not spell good news for us
as the consumer. I guess the internet sites sell there helmets for less
than the dealers are willing to sell them. If your looking to buy a new
Arai over the net, looks like you had better hurry. The link below has
the letter that was sent to the Helmet Harbor.

Ride Safe Have Fun
Paul Reyes
99 ST Blk

http://www.helmetharbor.com/arai_issue/arai_policy_change.htm