[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #747

Don, contact me off-list at andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I'll give you the
details of meetings and Etc.

I noticed another reply on this thread, with 2 (!) broken huggers at the
mounting point on the swing arm.  No problem with mine yet, I did the
install and used plenty of thread locker and very little torque.

And I agree about the Corbin.  But the even better is the front end with
emulators and progressively wound springs.

Andy Kay, RotLE
Duck Dawg