Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays, 2002

       Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays

      What's new for 2002:

       - We'll be featuring the new, more powerful Triumph Sprints and
Speed Triples as part of our fleet.

       - For those who like cruisers we are also adding the new Bonneville
America. It has a laid back riding style, but still enjoys going around
corners.

       - In mid-October we are going to run a new California and
Canyonlands trip.

       - Keep an eye out for the Spring edition of Woman Rider. Our own
Libby Everest is being covered as part of a story on women in the
motorcycle industry. Libby's favorite Bike is still the Speed Triple.

       Status & Specials:

       It seems that everybody is convinced that Canada is a safe and
friendly place to visit because we are almost 40% booked for the 2002
season. Our September 7, Best of the West trip is now full and there are
only two spots left on the Sept 22, Coast to California.

       Part of the reason for so many early bookings is that we are
offering the 2001 price on all our 2002 holidays until December 31st. This
represents a savings of over 10%. These early bookings also help us
determine which bikes we should buy for the fleet, so if you are planning
on joining us in 2002, book before the new year, save some money and
reserve the bike that you want.

       Please don't hesitate with any questions and remember that we are
happy to help you get a comparison price for flights from this end.

       All the Best,

       Chantelle Pellerin, Libby Everest, Ryan Brown, Brandon Douglas,
Brian Reid,Kenny Burns, Robert Smith, Mike Ciebien

       Dear Enthusiast,

       Just a little note to wish you and your closest some peace over the
upcoming holidays and a chance to fill you in on what's new at Rocky
Mountain Motorcycle Holidays.

       Looking back at the 2001 season:

       We had a great year with 85% of our holidays being sold out (we
limit our groups to ten riders) and we added two new Coast to California
rides. Here's some interesting statistics that we thought you might find
interesting:

       - The new 955 Tiger was a big hit! The extra power and stiffer
suspension were really appreciated, especially when riding with a passenger.

       - The new Bonneville was a surprise also, with many guests being
shocked at how much fun it is to ride. Read what Steve Koerner though about
his holiday on the Bonnie by going to www.motorcycleworld.com and click on
"riding" then "touring".

       - Our number of female riders increased to almost 15%, and we rode
with some very skilled lady motorcyclists. Over 40% of our guests rode two up.

       - Almost 90% of our guests who rode Harleys at home said they
preferred our bikes for the mountain routes and were thoroughly impressed
with the Triumphs. (WOW!)

       - Rain suits were worn less than 10% of the time.